The skin is our largest organ and it absorbs into the body much of what it comes in contact with. Our precious recipes are a combination of carefully-selected ingredients, organic when economically possible and always natural. We believe that skincare ingredients must be good enough to eat, if they are to be truly beneficial for the skin in the long-term. There is a growing body of evidence to support this belief which has led many bigger brands searching high up and low down for natural alternatives themselves. Issues in relation to sensitivity, allergy, and other unfavourable skin reactions can often be resolved when you make this simple change.
Here are some of the highlights across each of our skincare ranges. There are some ingredients which are shared across our face and body collections however each range has been envisaged with specific skincare concerns in mind. If you are interested in greater detail, full ingredients have been listed with individual products.
- Amla, coq10, vitamin A, ginseng, hyaluronic acid, rose oil, frankincense, sandalwood delay and reduce the signs of ageing on the skin. These products work to stimulate cell renewal and production of collagen. Also, to visibly plump the skin while helping to reduce the appearance of deep-set lines and wrinkles.
- Natural butters and oils used are nourishing, luxurious and moisturising. Mango, shea butter, avocado oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba, argan oil.
- Hemp seed oil, green tea, wheat grass, spirulina, rosehip, watermelon, goji berries promote healthy cell growth and encourage the skin’s regeneration. These products are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins which restore brightness and glow to the skin.
- Aloe vera, allantoin, calendula, comfrey, lavender, camomile, oat milk, neroli have a soothing, calming and hydrating effect on the skin helping to desensitise and reduce redness.
- For skin which struggles to balance the levels of oil produced, extracts such as Acai, copaiba balsam, Ravensara aromantica, epilobium fleischeri, androba oil ylang ylang, actively restore skin health and harmony. Unlike synthetic ingredient, all skin benefits from choosing naturally-derived ingredients.
In choosing Nia Natural Beauty, our loyal customers have achieved amazing results. Complete our facial skincare routine finder quiz on the site to help you identify which natural skincare is best suited to your individual skintype.