The skin is our largest organ and it absorbs into the body much of what it comes in contact with. Our precious recipes are a combination of carefully-selected ingredients, always organic and always natural. We believe that skincare ingredients must be good enough to eat, if they are to be truly beneficial for the skin in the long-term.
We believe that there is no need to add chemicals to skincare to create a healthy glowing complexion. Chemicals are also hard on the body to metabolise and can create problems in their own right. There is a growing body of evidence to support this belief which has led many bigger brands searching high up and low down for natural alternatives themselves. Issues in relation to sensitivity, allergy, and other unfavourable skin reactions can often be resolved when you make this simple change.
Here are some of the highlights across each of our skincare ranges. There are some ingredients which are shared across our face and body collections however each range has been envisaged with specific skincare concerns in mind. If you are interested in greater detail, full ingredients have been listed with individual products.
- Amla delay helps to delay the onset of lines and reduces the signs of ageing on the skin. These products work to stimulate cell renewal and the production of collagen. Also, it visibly plumps the skin while helping to reduce the appearance of deep-set lines and wrinkles.
- Natural butters and oils used are nourishing, luxurious and moisturising. Mango, shea butter, avocado oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba, argan oil.
- Camellia oil, rosehip oil, argan oil and evening primrose oil promote healthy cell growth and encourage the skin’s regeneration. These products are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins which restore brightness and glow to the skin.
- Aloe vera, allantoin, calendula, comfrey, camomile and oat milk have a soothing, calming and hydrating effect on the skin helping to desensitise and reduce redness.
- For skin which struggles to balance the levels of oil produced, extracts Unlike synthetic ingredients, all skin benefits from choosing naturally-derived ingredients and skin that struggles to balance its natural oil levels benefits particularly from natural organic ingredients.
In choosing Nia Natural Beauty, our loyal customers have achieved amazing results. Skincare was never meant to be complicated.