New Kansa Wand - Best Natural Facial Massage Tool
Popularly known as the 'natural face lifting tool' it helps to revitalize and plump skin, soften fine lines, de-puff the eyes, firm the jawline and cheekbones. Because of the metal's alkaline properties, it will help balance your skin’s pH levels as well.
Use daily to massage your face and neck using a facial balm or oil. We recommend the Nia Facial Balms made with 100% natural skin butters and oils designed for your specific skin type:
- Vitality Super Vitamin Balm - For dull or tired skin
- Intensive Restoring Balm - For Dry/Sensitive skin
- Age Corrective Balm - For Aging or maturing skin
Using the Balm with the Kansa Wand will help maximise the benefits and it will help provide slip on the skin surface for ease of movement.
Comes in a beautiful handmade cotton pouch!
Absolutely love it, thank you
Prepare your skin by applying a facial balm or oil of your choice. Apply firm but not hard pressure with the Kansa wand.
- Start the massage in the middle of the forehead pushing outward with a gentle pressure. Take the strokes to the temples to relieve tension as tension causes wrinkles. The release of tension helps to tone and firm up the skin and help to remove crows feet around the eyes.
- Massage around the eye area to remove puffiness and under eye bags in a circular movement. Using a figure of eight motion, move the kansa wand around both eyes. Make sure to massage both over and under the eyes.
- Start massaging the cheeks, pushing outward towards the ears, using small circular movements always with a lifting pressure.
- Make outward and upward strokes on the jaw area which help to define the jaw line.
- Continue using circular motions around the mouth and the chin area to help improve blood flow and increase circulation and cell regeneration for a healthy glowing skin.
- Use upward strokes on the neck and under the chin to help tone up a double chin.
- Use circular movements on the chest area.
Don’t be alarmed if you see a grayness appear on the skin especially in the initial few days of use. It means the Kansa is working! The grey is a chemical reaction between the metal and the acid content on the skin as it heals. Remove any grey residue and remaining oil from your skin and continue with your skin care routine.
Kansa wand benefits:
- Softens fine lines
- Face lifting effect
- Balances pH levels
- Improves blood circulation
- Suitable for daily use