Best Face Oil for Dry Skin -Intensive Restoring Moisturizing Facial Balm for Dry Sensitive Skin - 50ml
Intensive Restoring Facial Moisturising Balm is a 100% natural daily facial treatment oil in the form of a soft light textured balm to relieve dry skin, very dry, sensitive, irritated, red, rosacea or skin prone to allergies. This product, made with a delicate synergy of natural skin nourishing butters, oils, vitamins and minerals melts easily into the skin and gets visible results quickly on dry skin to combat ageing, and leave your skin soft, fresh and radiant.
Intensive Restoring Facial Moisturising Balm includes a delicate mix of:
* Coconut oil, Shea butter and Mango butter to nourish
*Olive fruit oil for deep penetrating moisturising
*Sweet almond oil and sunflower to ease itch
*Evening primrose oil and Vitamin E Oil to heal
*Anti-bacterial Rosemary leaf extract,
*Lavender oil and Roman chamomile oil to soothe and calm
*Neroli and rose absolute oil to hydrate, strengthen and regenerate
*Calendula extract and Comfrey extract to ease irritation
Use over the Intensive Restoring Mist and Serum for dry skin for best results.
This is the onmly moisturiser I can use. Every other product I have tried sting my skin. During prergnancy 8 years ago, I developed a severe skin reaction from a product. It felt nearly like a burn at the time. It healed up. But ever since then my skin has been super sensitive. Nia is the only product I can use. I have even tried other products from healthfood shops but to of no avail. I just hope the company doesn't stop producing it as then Im in trouble and won't know what to do. Amazing moisturiser for super sensitive skin
Hi , I was very pleased with the product my skin was so soft .
I am enjoying using the nia products and look forward to trying more ,the moisturising restoration balm is definitely making a difference to my skin i usually apply it after a shower and in the late evening, I can feel it slightly heat effect on my skin when it first is on, the texture of the balm would encourage you to massage your face it’s smooth and richness feels amazing being rubbed on ,I like that the smell is plain and isn’t too overpowering , i have found my blemished areas are after calming down since i have been using - also I got a sample pack of the oat and avocado exfoliator I have used it only a while ago and it’s was beautiful on my face very happy with the products from Nia
Freshens up my skin in an instant!
I am using the full range and I love this oil balm - can Instantly see the effects of intense moisturising and compliments the serum beautifully followed by the refreshing moisturising cream - altogether using the three products my skin feels moisturised, restored, refreshed and is looking so well - delighted with this Intensive Restoring range!
- Coconut oil, Shea butter and Mango butter to nourish
- Olive fruit oil for deep penetrating moisturising
- Sweet almond oil and sunflower to ease itch
- Evening primrose oil for its amazing fatty acids
- Vitamin E, honey and rosemary leaf extract for anti-oxidants
- Lavender oil and Roman chamomile oil to soothe and calm
- Neroli oil to hydrate and regenerate
- Rose absolute to strengthen and for radiance
- Calendula extract and Comfrey extract to ease irritation
Completely Free of Parabens, Water, Additives, Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Petroleum, Emulsifiers, Synthetic Fragrance.
- Eliminates dry and very dry skin quickly and easily
- Light textured and soaks into the skin quickly
- Good as a make-up base for dry skin
- Works well on skin of all ages
- Suitable on skin prone to allergies, redness and irritation